Baa Baa Sheepz TM Bamboo Romper
Award-Winning Bamboo Wear!
- Breathable, It doesn’t stick to the skin. It leaks UV rays.
- Its natural bactericide action keeps bad smells away.
- It avoids allergies as it is ecological and not itchy.
- It dries quickly and doesn’t need to be ironed.
- Ecological and healthy alternative to synthetic fabric.
- Very resistant, it lasts long.
- Luxuriously soft, made from super soft bamboo fibres. It’s kind to the environment and baby’s skin as no pesticides or chemicals have been used and is hypo allergenic too.
- Comfortable (It is warm in winter and cool in summer). It has been proven by multiple studies that the comfortable material does help to improve the quality of baby’s sleep. Baa Baa Sheepz TM bamboo fibres stay 2-3 degrees colder in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- Anti-bacterials, terrific for baby with sensitive skin, it is ecological and not itchy.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, and easy to care for.
Certified Eco-Friendly Fabric
95% Bamboo (Viscose)
5% Elastane (Spandex)
Washing Instructions :-
- Machine wash cold
- Shape clothing while it is wet - Tumble dry low - Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
0.2 TOG (recommended)
Although all babies are different, increase the layer of clothing if the temperature of the room has become cooler.